AUDIENCE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT
REPORTS TO: Director of Audience Development
PAY: Minimum of Range: $15.00 / hour
SPECIFICATIONS: Minimum 1 year working in diverse St. Louis arts communities and office settings. Must have strong familiarity with St. Louis arts and cultural institutions and communities, with some knowledge of art and art history desired. Excellent written and verbal communication, time management, and organizational skills required. Some knowledge of Microsoft programs, working in databases, and social media. Must be able to work occasional evenings and weekends. High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
JOB PURPOSE: Work with the supervisor to coordinate and implement initiatives to increase and sustain long-term relationships among diverse target audiences to encourage Museum visitation and program participation.
DUTIES, WORK PERFORMED:
- Assist in coordinating and implementing initiatives to increase and diversify visitor audience profile
- Serve as a liaison between organizations and targeted audiences through networking and programming at both on-site and off-site programs, including community festivals
- Coordinate onsite and offsite initiative schedules as needed
- Serve as the main contact between the Audience Development Department and Finance Department to procure materials and services.
- Prepare and present oral presentations to diverse organizations
- Assist in the review and dissemination of statistical information
- Maintain database of contacts and follow up as required
- Other duties as directed by supervisor
The above statements of this job description describe the general duties and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. They do not claim to describe all of the functions of this position. Employees may be assigned other duties and the essential functions may change or be changed from time to time.