The Visitor Experience Host reports concurrently to the Supervisor of Visitor Experience and the Manager of Visitor Experience. The Visitor Experience Host will be given challenging work that provides key support to maintain the floor operations and across the museum:
• Facilitate daily ticket sales for admission to programs as well as membership sales.
• Welcome all visitors to the front desk in a friendly, professional manner, delivering exemplary customer experience.
• Maintain a current knowledge of museum programs, event and exhibits.
• Demonstrate appropriate use of exhibit components.
• Reset, restock and maintain cleanliness of exhibits throughout the day.
• Other assignments as requested
About Brooklyn Children's Museum
Brooklyn Children’s Museum, the world’s first museum expressly designed for children, is a pioneer in the fields of early childhood education and informal learning. Rooted in its Brooklyn community, the Museum’s mission is to provide first cultural experiences for children and families that inspire curiosity, creativity, and lifelong love of learning. Brooklyn Children’s Museum serves 275,000 children and adults annually, and operates in a 125,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space owned by the City of New York.