The Dr Pepper Museum & Free Enterprise Institute is accepting applications for the position of Visitor Experience Specialist. Under the direction of the Admissions/Gift Shop Supervisor, this position is responsible for providing a “One of a Kind Experience” to the Museum’s visitors. The Visitor Experience Specialist is the first point of contact for all visitors to the Museum. As a small organization operating in a very dynamic environment, flexibility and teamwork is required.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Maintain the highest standards of friendly, helpful, and responsive customer service at all time while engaging patrons to create a positive, memorable visitor experience.
- Warm, outgoing, and professional public presence.
- Previous outside sales experience desired.
- Ability to use a variety of computer software programs such as POS systems, Quickbooks, Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
- Ability to rapidly retain information about the Museum and its programs to communicate it in an effective manner to visitors.
- Drive to accomplish goals and tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, both in person and over the phone.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Waco area attractions and amenities (restaurants, cultural sites, transportation, etc.).
- The successful candidate will be required to pass a criminal background check.
This is a full-time position with a weekly schedule Tuesday-Saturday. Salary is $24,960 and qualifies for benefits and retirement. Applications are accepted through November 1, 2018. Please send resume, cover letter, and professional references to: email@example.com.
About Dr Pepper Museum & Free Enterprise Institute
Home of the Nation's oldest major soft drink - Dr Pepper!
The Dr Pepper Museum & Free Enterprise Institute is a nonprofit organization that is neither owned nor operated by Keurig Dr Pepper.
The Museum’s mission is to educate and entertain the general public through the collection, preservation, interpretation, and exhibition of objects relevant to the history of the soft drink industry, and through that example, the free enterprise economic system.
To further the mission, the Free Enterprise Institute was created in 1997 for the purpose of educating Texas school children and adults about the economic system that underlies American life.
The Dr Pepper Museum & Free Enterprise Institute is dedicated to being the finest museum in the world devoted to telling the story of the soft drink industry and to using this industry as a practical model of the free enterprise system.