|The Hoboken Historical Museum, a 32-year old cultural institution at 1301 Hudson St., is looking for a vibrant, full-time Museum Educator, with two years of teaching experience with a strong interest in local history.
- Manage education programs, for children in various youth groups, school groups, daycares and pre-schools both on-site and off-site;
- Collaborate with teachers and museum educators from other area museums and educational institutions to develop programs that tie with classroom learning, New Jersey curriculum standards, and programs at other institutions;
- Manage budgets for educational programs, workshops and select events;
- Assist in marketing of educational programs and public events;
- Identify grant making organizations and develop grant proposal in consultation with Museum Director including but not limited to writing grants to support educational programs and submitting grant reports for those programs
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year