MICRO is looking for a NYC based bookkeeper to assist in managing our day-to-day finances. Are you trustworthy with excellent attention to detail? Do you love spreadsheets? You might be a good fit. Experience with QuickBooks Online is a requirement. Experience working with gusto.com and non-profit fiscal sponsors is a plus. This is a contracted position, with one day of work per week. Pay ranges from $30-$35 commensurate on experience.
– Manage Payroll and contractor payments through gusto.com
– Coordinate fund releases and bank deposits
– Coordinate purchase documentation for our fiscal sponsor
– Manage Receipt Collection
– Manage QBO Expense Categories + monthly account actualization
– Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
– Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
Please contact Autumn Mortali at [email protected] if you are interested in applying
Founded in 2016, MICRO creates six-foot-tall museums that transform public spaces into interactive learning environments, making world-class museum experiences accessible to all.
We bring together scientists, designers, and storytellers to squeeze a vast, complex world into museums the size of vending machines. Then we replicate the tiny museums and install them in unexpected places like hospital waiting rooms, transit hubs, and the DMV.