New Museum Jobs Added to the Site!
Happy New Year! We’ve just posted 140 new museum jobs to the site! These include internships, entry level jobs, and higher level positions.
Check out some of the cool new jobs below:
- Museum Education Specialist, City of Alexandria, Alexandria Archaeology
Work with archaeologists and historians to plan, design and develop educational and informational materials. Implement programs and events to communicate the archaeological and historical significance of Alexandria, VA.
- Curator, American Swedish Historical Museum
Propose, plan, and carry out the museum’s exhibition program (approximately 2 temporary exhibitions per year).
- Curator of Exhibits, The Museum of the South Dakota State Historical Society
Team Leader for all exhibit development projects through the Museum of the South Dakota State Historical Society. Oversee travelling exhibitions and help with strategic planning of gallery improvements, redesign, and all other designs.
- Margaret R. Mainwaring Curatorial Fellowship, Philadelphia Museum of Art
The fellowship provides firsthand experience with curatorial work in the graphic arts. A Master’s degree in art history or related field is required; candidates should have demonstrated a commitment to scholarship in art history and an ability to work collaboratively. Fellows participate in all activities of a large, active curatorial department with a collection of more than 150,000 works of art on paper
- Collection Manager of Minerals, Perot Museum of Nature and Science
Manage the acquisition, care, and use of mineral collections according to the highest professional standards of conservation as well as maintain complete and accurate records of the museum’s holdings and all collection activities.
- Digital Collection Specialist, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
Project-based Hatch Show Print Collection Digitization and Metadata Specialist to help digitize the Hatch Show Print collection.